Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

About My Cloth Diapers


Our Diapers

Serene N Dainty Diapers are made with the highest quality fabrics. Outer fabrics choices can be cotton, flannel, knit or fleece. The inner fabric that touches your skin is a supersoft flannel or knit. Soaker pads can be lain in or are stitched down inside of diaper. Soakers are made of absorbant, soft terrycloth and/or flannel blend. I also carry microfiber soakers for pocket diapers.

These diapers also have hidden elastic sewn inside of the leg area and the back area. Diapers are made to close with velcro. Pocket or AIO diapers can come with a hidden, sewn inside,waterproof nylon layer.

For custom diapers, you will get to choose the outer fabric,unless you tell me to pick it out. Some fabrics may be out of stock. If this is the case, I will contact you for an alternate print.

If you do not like velcro and prefer pins, I can supply those to you as well. Diapers are made according to your needs. If you have a special request or need a different inner fabric than flannel, please let me know and I will try to accomodate your request.



SIZING:(This chart is an estimate only)


Newborn/Small (5-13 lbs)
Medium(13-22 lbs)
Large(22-31 lbs)
Xlarge(31-40 lbs)


Bigger Size Pullups and Trainers Are Available. Please email me for information on those.

No comments:

Post a Comment