Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Diapers Coming Friday

Hi all. I just wanted to say that it has been a busy week. I have been stitching my fingers to the bone. I am really enjoying it all though. I went fabric shopping and I found the cutest new prints. I will be posting pictures of the new fabric soon.

I am working hard to get my some diapers stocked up too. So please,please be sure to check my blog out every Friday. I can not say enough good things about my recent customers. I am really thankful for the business that I am getting.

***NEW SUEDECLOTH AND KNITS HAVE ARRIVED***

I have some new suedecloth available in black. I also have some knits that are so adorable. It is supersoft and makes a great inner layer for a cloth diaper. I will most definitely be using that on some of the diapers that I will be stocking. STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment