Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Policies

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. I CANNOT GIVE REFUNDS.

ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED DUE TO BUYERS REMORSE.

SIZING TROUBLE:
Please use the measurements provided in each listing to compare to your child. I try very hard to give accurate pound ranges but each child is different and what may fit one child at one weight, may not fit another. Various fabrics are used and some stretch more than others.

If you have any questions or doubts, please ask first. I normally cannot give you a yes or no answer as to whether or not it will fit your child, but I will do my best to help you through the process of deciding what size may be best for your baby.

Defective:

If there is a defect in an item within 30 days of purchase, I will fix the item (if it's possible to fix it), or replace the  item with the same or similar. SECONDS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FIXING OR REPAIR UNLESS YOU PAY FOR THE REPAIR. In the case of a custom order, if there is a defect and the diaper cannot be fixed, I will do my best to make the same item but because fabrics are constantly changing, I cannot guarantee the same exact item can be made. If this is the case you will be offered the opportunity to choose different fabric(s). Normal wash and wear and tear does not qualify for a free repair.
I will not issue any exchanges without first receiving the defective item. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer to ship the item back to me. If this is a problem, please consider before purchasing.

Seconds:

No exchanges,repairs or refunds will not be made on any second quality goods. The defects are always clearly stated in each listing. Please take this into consideration when purchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment